Rapid Prototyping Yellow Pages

From: Travis Behara (Travis.Behara@trimarkcorp.com)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 15:22:42 EEST

Hello all,
I think I have all the entrees imputed into the Rapid Prototyping Yellow
Pages ( http://www.rapid-discussion.com <http://www.rapid-discussion.com> ).
If I missed your information or your information is incomplete please e-mail
me at addinfo@rapid-discussion.com <mailto:addinfo@rapid-discussion.com> .
I think I have the Netscape link problem fixed. If you are using Netscape
4.6 or 4.7 and it doesn't work try using IE 4.x or higher. If you are a "Die
Hard" Netscape user I suggest upgrading to the 6.0 beta version. This is the
one I use and I haven't had any problems, yet. Sorry for the inconvenience
but unfortunately it is out of my control.
I would also like to thank all of those who have help to trouble shoot the
problems and also those who have sent e-mails of support concerning my
efforts. Thanks!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Travis E. Behara

Travis E. Behara,