RE: translator

From: Diana Borja (borja@geomagic.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 16:17:16 EEST

Bob,

One of my service bureau customers forwarded your posting and suggested we
get in touch with you. He is obviously very pleased with the results he
gets from our technology. Thanks Bill!

Geomagic Studio can give you the "large quilt" and go from STL to DXF to IGS
right into ProE and UG.

Get in touch with me off line and I can get you started on a short term
evaluation license before the end of the day or just help you get a closer
look at this awesome solution.

Diana Borja
919.474.0155
Raindrop Geomagic
http://www.geomagic.com
One Model, One Process, Multiple Outputs

PS Here is a recent news release
http://www.hexapods.com/phpnews/viewer.php3?artid=2149.