RE: LightYear Upgrade

From: James P. Harrison (jharrison@3de.net)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 18:44:06 EEST

The LightYear upgrade is well worth the cost. The finepoint supports saves
time and money! The clean up of parts off the platform is 10 times easer
and faster. We aren't breaking parts with support removal! The supports
are not pitting the parts, which means no more repairing all those small
holes on a flat part. Also, the Small Feature Preserving Compensation
option works great for lettering and small features. These are only a few
of the improvements.

Jim

James P. Harrison
Director Of Operations