Sales / RP Coordination Positions Available

From: Mark McGarigle (mcgarigle@arrk.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 02:26:08 EEST

JOIN OUR PROGRESSIVE TEAM AS WE CONTINUE TO GROW!!

ARRK Product Development Group is a rapidly growing, international
manufacturing company offering rapid prototyping, pre-production, and
production services for the plastics industry. We are looking for
experienced, highly motivated people to fill several sales and coordination
positions in our Chicagoland office. Immediate openings are available for
our Indiana, Northern and Southern Illinois territories. Experience in
rapid prototyping and injection tooling/molding is required.

ARRK offers top compensation packages to experienced, qualified
candidates. Compensation for coordination positions will be salaried while
sales positions will be a salary/commission split. Excellent benefits
include 401K, and Full Medical and Dental.

Please send / Email resume to:

Sincerely,

Mark McGarigle
Manager - Chicago Operations