Re: ToyBuilders.com

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 00:21:58 EEST

Richard,

    Thanks for your comments.

    I'm still waiting to see what prices Karl is going to charge for his
toys. But I don't expect them to compete on price with purchases at
Toys-R-Us. Karl is stepping out on the bleeding edge of custom toy delivery
and he has become a pioneer of what will one day be a $billions industry.
Karl's market is certainly going to have to be a very specialized,
stratospheric class of toy buyers in the near term. Whether he can make
money in that market is yet to be seen. But the same is true of Jeff Bezos.
I stand by my "very, very, very, very." He deserves our support.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation

Marshall@Ennex.com