Anatomical Database

From: Anderson, Daniel [DPYUS] (DAnders4@DPYUS.JNJ.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 22:35:49 EEST

To all:

We are interested in finding an anatomical database of CT hip and knee
information. The task of assembling and reconstructing all of this from
scratch seems massive. I ran across a database that was being marketed
about 7-8 years ago, but I believe it is no longer available.

Your thoughts...

(And thanks to all of you who gave input on our recent CT-to-Ansys
situation.)

Daniel Anderson
Group Mgr., Engineering Services
*DePuy a Johnson & Johnson Company
"Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion
 now accepted was once eccentric." --Bertrand Russell
 Phone: (219) 372-7360 FAX: (219) 372-7187 Danders4@dpyus.jnj.com
<mailto:Danders4@dpyus.jnj.com>