Thanks for the First Year!

From: Travis Behara (webmaster@rapid-discussion.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 02:58:06 EEST

Hello all,

August 15, 2000 is Rapid-Discussion.com's first birthday! I would like to take this time to thank everyone that has visited and support my site.

I went back and looked at the first version of the site tonight and I couldn't believe the difference!

If you have not yet visited Rapid-Discussion.com take a few minutes to check it out at http://www.rapid-discussion.com.

Here are a few facts about the site:

  a.. 14,292 visitors have viewed over 62,336 pages in the last year.
  b.. When Rapid-discussion.com started it contained 7 pages of information and a discussion group.
  c.. In the last year it has grown to over 150 pages of information and includes a classified section, RP books, Coming Events, The Rapid Prototyping Yellow Pages (Thanks to the RPML!), Stock Quotes and a mailing List with over 100 members.
Again thank you everyone and I hope you will continue to find Rapid-Discussion.com a useful resource!

Thanks,

Travis E. Behara

http://www.rapid-discussion.com

Your one stop for Rapid Prototyping information!