RE: Coatings for laser scanning

From: Peter Blacklin (blacklin@erols.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 03:57:26 EEST

Some of the athletes foot spray treatments provide and nice thin white layer. There are water and spirit based products.
Might stop the scan going bad! Eh!
Hope this helps. Have fun.

Peter Blacklin

Optimum Solutions Inc.
11391 Barrow Downs
Columbia MD 21044
(410) 730 3371 Tel
(410) 730 6359 Fax
blacklin@erols.com

Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing.