Re: lightyear 1.1

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 17:09:14 EEST

At 09:20 AM 8/23/00 -0400, Bill Cannon-WM wrote:
>Can anyone give me some suggestions on part and support parameters for the new
>Lightyear 1.1. I am using Somos 7120 in an SLA5000.

I took parts of a platform this morning made with this new support style
and was surprised at how thick they built on the platform. While they
brushed off the part I dang near had to hammer them off the platform. Am I
doing something wrong?

I love the new style and it makes clean up a breeze compared to the old
method. Brush away is great.........now if I could just brush them off
that platform, I'd be happy.

elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.

Elaine T. Hunt, Director elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
Clemson University 206 Fluor Daniel Bldg.
Clemson, SC 29634-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/rp/