RE: lightyear 1.1

From: Deak, Steve (sdeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 18:30:47 EEST

Bill:

We have been using the SL5510 resin .frg file with .010 overcure with good
results. This is on an SLA350 with DSM7120. The old .srg file from LY 1.0
will work as well if you set that up in the platform wizard.

Pay attention to border overcure comparing curtain supports to fine points.
Fine points need more o/c whereas curtain supports would be too hard at
.010. This is mentioned in the release notes as well for LY1.1.

Steve Deak
Mgr.-Rapid Prototyping e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Hasbro, Inc. voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
615 Elsinore Place fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
Cincinnati, OH 45202 USA Making The World Smile TM