congrats to Shared Replicators and Tulsa Technologies

From: B. J. Arnold-Feret (ppsltd@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 13:18:42 EEST

I wanted to let everyone know that I was proud enough to bust a couple of
buttons today over the item in the Ft. Worth Star Telegram that featured the
dinosaur skull model. There was a picture, and the article noted that the
use of laser scanning and advanced technology. It didn't say enough about
the technology for my taste, but that kind of coverage is priceless.

Way to go!

Barbara J. Arnold-Feret
PARTS
"Merging rapid manufacturing and plastic processing"
ppsltd@airmail.net