RE: lightyear 1.1

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 22:47:32 EEST

At 03:23 PM 8/23/00 -0400, Brand Allen-EAB009 wrote:
>Yeah! Stereolithocratics...........

hey we all agree that we SLA-250 owners constitute a minority so we should
make use of this election year so we can get our cause in the pot for some
of those excess tax dollars. Maybe we can convince Bush that he invented
stereolithography. Shall I send him a part? Ask for help? Have a fund
raiser for him?

ELaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.

Elaine T. Hunt, Director elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
Clemson University 206 Fluor Daniel Bldg.
Clemson, SC 29634-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/rp/