Re: lightyear 1.1

From: JP Harrison (jharrison@3de.net)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 20:05:03 EEST

I have been using Lightyear 1.1 for awhile and we have not had any problems
cleaning up the platforms. How are the curtain supports attached to the
platform? I don't think they are that different. We have built some heavy
and large parts with great success. The biggest problem I see are that the
supports do not reach the end of the rectangle and leave it unsupported.
That is corrected by going into custom support.

Jim

James P. Harrison
Director Of Operations
3Dimensional Engineering