polymer testing houses

From: Phil Reeves (phil.reeves@engineeringforum.co.uk)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 16:56:33 EEST

Dear (UK) list recipients

can anyone suggest a list of commercial test facilities in the UK capable of undertaking cyclic loading (bending), impact and tensile test on 8ft long PVC extrusions at ranges from -20 to + 30 degrees C. In addition it would be useful if I could get fire testing and frost damage testing under the same roof. I am already talking to RAPRA & AEA Technology for quotation but a third suggestion would be greatly appreciates. Sorry if this is not core RPML material.

many thanks
Phil Reeves