RE: Buildstation 5.1

From: KDenton@williams-int.com
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 17:06:02 EEST

This is not an error that happens the machine simply thinks it has risen the
platform when it has not. If the sweeper is in the back it moves it to the
front and then tells you "YouNameIt Job Complete" This problem is happening
on way to many machines for it not to be a bug in the software. I hope that
3D is listening!

Karl