Re: Buildstation 5.1 or Bitnerd Intuition

From: Scott -Scooter- Sutterer (ssutter@pdmfg.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 20:49:15 EEST

Hello my name Scooter and I am a computer geek.

If this proves to be the problem, now you just have to figure out a work
around (or deal with it till 3D Systems fixes the problem). Maybe a really
small .stl combined with the tallest part to give the run the right height
to have an even number of sweeps.

Cheers

Scott "Scooter" Sutterer