RE: Buildstation 5.1 or Bitnerd Intuition

From: Deak, Steve (sdeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 22:54:49 EEST

Scott:

We'll have to test your theory for months before acknowledging there is a
potential software bug, then confirm the actual existence of the bug with
follow-on tests and conclude with a lengthy field test program. I'll get
back to you when I'm ready to retire.

We're never here when the builds finish, so I'm note sure of the coincidence
between the recoater position at build finish and whether the platform
raises to the drain position. Hey, try 2 sweeps on every build just for
grins......that will make the blade always in front at build completion.

By the way, this only happens intermittently on our 350. The 7000 works
just fine.

Steve Deak
Mgr.-Rapid Prototyping e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Hasbro, Inc. voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
615 Elsinore Place fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
Cincinnati, OH 45202 USA Making The World Smile TM