ToyBuilders.com

From: Karl R. Denton (karl@toybuilders.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 19:22:52 EEST

Hello All,

I wanted to give you an update to let you know what the status of
ToyBuilders.com is...
* The site ordering system went online over the holiday weekend and in
the 2 months since the site has been up and running it has had just under
100,000 hits! Yes that is just under ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND HITS! We had over
48,000 hits on this past Tuesday alone!
* We just sent out our 24th Technical Affiliate Agreement. This
agreement among other things helps establish standards so that a toy can be
made at any of the Service Bureaus and be the same. It also helps ensure
that all toys produced conform to the Consumer Product Safety Commission's
rule and regulations.
* We are working with Webscope, Inc to provide a method for potential
purchasers to draw their idea online from with in their browser!
* We have several more media events taking place that will help ensure
more than 1,000,000 million hits by the end of the year and we all know that
hits translate into sales.
* We have installed Security SSL Certs from Thawte (a Verisign
company) to ensure that transactions are protected.

So far I think the public at the very minimum finds our little world
intriguing!

Sincerely,

Karl R. Denton
ToyBuilders.com