Needed: Sales and Project Mngr.-Southeastern US

From: Gary Fudge (garyf@arrk.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 22:47:10 EEST

ARRK Product Development Group is growing again. We need top calibre
people to support our growth in the Southeastern US.

Positions available:

Production Program Manager (responsible for tooling and production program
coordination)
Technical Advisor (Sales position-responsible for account development and
management)

ARRK offers top compensation packages to experienced, qualified
candidates. Excellent benefits including 401K, full medical and dental.
Experience the stability and benefits of a large company in this industry.

Please email/fax resume to:

Gary A. Fudge
Southeastern Sales Manager
ARRK Product Development Group