RP SB with LOM and SLS capabilities in the Cincinnati area !

From: Rafael Santillan (rapid3d@ciateq.mx)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 06:49:59 EEST

Dear Listers
I am looking for a RP SB in the Cincinnati (Evandale)OH
area that can produce LOM, SLS,and RTV parts .
Please contact me directly.

Finally

Thanks a lot.
I was amazed last week !again!! for the massive answer
I got when needed a part in clear resin (8110). What a
group thanks to every body that answered to my call so
quickly. I got the part within 2 days and a good list
of the SB that have the clear resin.

* Dr. Rafael Santillan, Phone: 52-42-226774 *
* Director 3D RAPID Fax: 52-42-226774 *
* Mobile: 52-42-366015 *
* Email: rapid3d@ciateq.mx *
* Address: Priv. Martin Carrera 105, *
* Colonia Presidentes *
* City: Queretaro,Qro. MEXICO. Zip. 76080 *
* WEB: http://www.3drapid.com *