RE: 3D Scanners

From: Armando Alonso (AAlonso@laserdesign.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 18:54:38 EEST

Our distributor in Singapore referred your message to us. Please see our web site below for more information about our products. We achieve better than .001" accuracy with many of our systems. For further information and pricing, please contact Marty Schuster (mschuster@laserdesign.com).

Thanks!!

Best Regards..........Armando
Armando Alonso
Vice President