Re: Gear Design Software

From: B. J. Arnold-Feret (ppsltd@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 15:29:51 EEST

Actually the SPE organization has some people that develop and support gear
manufacturing. I believe there is also a gear manufacturing seminar that is
being put on within the next two weeks by SME. To get more information,
check the wesites for both - SPE is at www.4spe.org and SME is www.sme.org.

B. J. Arnold-Feret
ppsltd@airmail.net
PARTS
"integrating rapid manufacturing and plastics..."