Re: Looking for software to help convert photos into 3d objects

From: Fusioneng@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 03:26:13 EEST

Robert:
I believe Delcam in England has exactly what you are looking for. I believe
they monitor this forum and and hoping they will jump in here. If not you
can find out about their great stuff at www.delcam.com. I know we use the
heck out of their products and consider them the best in class in the world.
( They are not paying me to say this either I am just sharing some hard
knocks learned from experience.)
Regards
Bob Morton
Fusion Engineering

In a message dated 9/18/00 6:05:23 PM Central Daylight Time,