Urgent Problem

From: Andy Cline (andycline@therapidsolution.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 00:37:44 EEST

Dear List:

We are faced with a problem on a time bound project. Can you please help.

We are doing Spray Metal Tooling of a complex component (like a gear)

The problem is that the SLA pattern sticks to the mould surface and is very
difficult to remove, in the event damaging the mould surface.

Any suggestions to overcome this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Andy Cline
Please email us at
ekcoplastics@usa.net
Fax: 1 810 454 0211

For more info please visit

www.therapidsolution.com

Updated on July 22, 2000. Please send in your comments.
You can also email us directly for your questions.

INDUSTRIAL DESIGN - MECHANICAL PRODUCT DESIGN - RAPID PROTOTYPING AND
TOOLING - MOLD MAKING AND MOLDING.