RP/RT/RTV mold/CNC/CAD service bureau in Taiwan

From: clarachen (clara27@ms27.hinet.net)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 16:59:20 EEST

As you are aware that Taiwan acts as a very important OEMer for =
international companies depending on its high quality engineers, lower =
cost and hard-working manpower. We, Synctech Inc, are recognized as =
one of the best service bureaus here by many well-known companies such =
as IBM, HP, Compaq, what we provide is as follows:
- Rapid Tooling
- Silicone RTV Molds
- Injection Molding
- Urethane Castings
- CNC machining
- Rapid Prototype (SLA500)
- CAD
=20
Of our existing customers, over 80% comes from IPO companies which =
justifies our product quality, shortest delivery and competitive =
pricing. If you are interested in our company and services, please =
check out our website www.synctech.com.tw for futher details or just let =
us know your requirements. =20

We'll be pleased to hearing from you soon.

Clara Chen
Synctech Inc., Taiwan
www.synctech.com.tw
Tel:886-2-22993080
Fax:886-2-22990873
Creation, Professionalism, Service, Quality are the Core at Synctech