Re: RP/RT Conference

From: Allan Rennie (allan.rennie@bcuc.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 13:05:39 EEST

Puneet (and list members who normally collate such conference schedules),

Heres what I have on my list so far:-

TCT2000: Cardiff, UK. 10-11 October 2000. You missed the deadlines though, but
could still attend as a delegate. http://www.time-compression.com/

Rapid Manufacturing and Reverse Engineering: Malmo, Sweden. 1-2 November 2000.
Again, you've missed the deadline, but could still attend as a delegate.
http://www.teknologisk.com/1792

Rapid Product Development Association of South Africa's First Annual
Conference (RAPDASA): Pretoria, South Africa. 8-9 November 2000. Probably more
of a National Event than an International one.

Research and Development in Net Shape Manufacturing: University of Birmingham,
UK. 9-11 April 2001. 200 word abstract to be submitted by 16 October 2000.

ANTEC 2001 - Society of Plastics Engineers: Dallas, Texas, USA. 6-10 May 2001.
Abstract Deadline was 17 August 2000, but you could still attend as a
delegate.

Second Workshop on Materials Opportunities in Layered Manufacturing
Technologies (MOLMT2): UMIST, Manchester, UK. 4-6 June 2001. 150 word abstract
to be submitted by 31 January 2001.

7th European Conference on Advanced Materials and Processes (EUROMAT 2001):
Rimini, Italy. 10-14 June 2001. Abstracts to be submitted by 20 October 2000.
http://www.fast.mi.it/aim/euromat.htm

13th International Conference on Engineering Design 2001 (ICED01): Glasgow,
UK. 21-23 August 2001. Abstract Deadline was 15 September 2001, but contact
the organisers to see if an extension can be arranged.
http://www.imeche.org.uk/iced/

Anyone know of any others?????

Regards,

Allan.

Puneet Tandon wrote:

> Dear members of RP-ML community
>
> Can anyone give me the schedule (and deadlines) of the Conferences related
> to CAD, RP/RT/RE lined up in the future?
> Please reply at puneett@iitk.ac.in.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Puneet Tandon
> Research Scholar
> CAD-P Lab
> Indian Institute of Technology
> Kanpur. 208 016
> India

> http://profiles.msn.com.

Allan E W Rennie
Research Engineer
Centre for Rapid Design and Manufacture
Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College
Queen Alexandra Road
High Wycombe
Bucks HP11 2JZ

Tel: +44 (0)1494 605085 Fax: +44 (0)1494 538593 Email: allan.rennie@bcuc.ac.uk