Re: Surface Texture on RP Models

From: Rick Klepacz (proto@prototechengineering.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 21:15:00 EEST

My response is a little late on this one, but for some reason I deleted the
original email. We do all kinds of texturing on our prototypes. When we've
been provided with a good texture sample, we've had lots of success matching it
on our prototypes. If you need more information or would like some help, give
me a call.

Rick Klepacz
Account Executive
Prototech Engineering, Inc.