www.protorapid.com

From: www.ProtoRapid.com (info@protorapid.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 13:15:14 EEST

Attention

This message is for all the areas of product development, engineering. (If it is not you the addressee requests the they

make arrive to the correct destination, thank you.

Dear Sirs

Be good the present to communicate them that due to the success of www.protorapid.com

(first Hispanic portal of technical of quick development of product).

We see each other in the obligation of postponing the changes in you paginate them of our Web,

and to make them participates of the novelties through the e-mail that if they want to receive the articles

below described alone they will stuff the form that is in our it paginates Web.

We expect the next bring up to date of our it paginates the next one October 15.

(CAD)

  1.. I articulate of parametric programs, this month introduction and analysis of Solid Works.
  2.. Cad novelties have more than enough RHINO and SOLID WORKS
  3.. He/she interviews Josep LAFONT, responsible commercial of Integral CAD-CAM
To receive information of this section free, email to articad@protorapid.com with your data and we send it to you by return of post, or for email.

(PRODUCTION)

  1.. I articulate on the new mcp-250 resin for production of quick molds.
  2.. I articulate on the processes of production. 2º part.
To receive information of this section free, email to produc@protorapid.com with your data and we send it to you by return of post, or for email.

(RAPID PROTOTYPING)

  1.. I articulate on it finishes it novelty in you scheme of rapid protyping.
  2.. I articulate comparative on printers 3d of it finishes generation, THERMO JET, Z.CORP, GENESYS XS.
To receive information of this section free, email to rapid@protorapid.com with your data and we send it to you by return of post, or for email.

Days have more than enough Technologies of Design and Development of Product.

Next days 7 and 8 of November in Valencia

Place: School Industrial of Technical Engineering - UPV Valencia

It arranges: AIDO

THEMATIC

Technological tendencies Rapid Prototyping, Inverse Engineering

TB receive information of this section free, email to jornadas1@protorapid.com with your dates and we send it to you by return of post, or for email.

V INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF ENGINEERING OF PROJECTS

Lérida of the 4 at October 6 the 2.000

ORGANIZED FOR: UNIVERSITY OF LÉRIDA AND AEIPRO

THEMATIC

  In the congress they will be been able to present all type of investigation topics and related development works, in anyone of their fields, with the Engineering of Projects and that they conceptual contribute, methodological novelties or of another nature.
TB receive information of this section free, email to jornadas2@protorapid.com with your dates and we send it to you by return of post, or for email.

REMEMBER, THEIR PROTOTYPES MA RAPIDS AND ECONOMIC IN PROTORAPID

STUFF FORM IN STUFF FORM IN http://WWW.PROTORAPID.COM/MUESTRAGRATUITA.HTM

REMEMBER, FORUM DE RP IN REMEMBER, FORUM DE RP IN http://WWW.PROTORAPID.COM/FORO.HTM

  a.. He/she notices: If he/she doesn't want to receive but mail of our organization puncture unsub@protorapid.com here