Looking for Used SLA Equipment

From: Choren, John (choren@msoe.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 01:28:56 EEST

The Milwaukee School of Engineering has long used an SLA 250-50 for research
and to assist our Consortium members with their new product development
projects. Our members have expressed a growing interest in using some of
the Ciba/DSM Somos/RPC resins that require the use of a solid-state laser as
on the SLA 3500 or 5000 models (or retrofitted SLA 350 or 500 models). Does
anyone out there have a lead on one of these used machines for donation or
purchase by an educational institution??? Any leads or suggestions
regarding acquisition of one of these machines would be appreciated. Thanks
to all who take the time to respond.

John A. Choren, P.E.
Director, RPC