Re: Solid Works 2000 stl setting

From: Fusioneng@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 20:41:11 EEST

Scott :
We get alot of jobs in via Solidworks also. We also have alot of difficulty
with the STL output. What we normally do is export the files from solidworks
into ProE via STEP then export from there. I have yet to have any problems
with STL files produced by ProE and we have been using it for many years. I
am also watching the replies on this question because I havn't been able to
solve the problem and our work around adds extra time. But it works just fine
if you have the luxury of having both systems in house.

Bob Morton
Fusion Engineering

In a message dated 9/29/00 11:21:37 AM Central Daylight Time,