Used SLA-equipment

From: Bettina Steinmann (b.steinmann@rpc.ch)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 21:46:34 EEST

A new stereolithography resin does not automatically require the
purchase of a
new or retrofitted stereolithography machine. I just would like to
remind you
that each line of RPC resins is available for the three laser types
actually in
use on SLAs. We offer two types of high temperature resins that are
available for
solid state, Ar/UV and He/Cd-lasers.
Our new resin RPCure 600, a durable, high impact, flexible and accurate
resin is
also available for the three laser types. So, with our resins, users of
the
"older" machines have also the possibility to take advantage of the
progress in
resin development.

Bettina Steinmann
RPC Ltd.