wanted- talented people

From: Pattison, Will (WPattison@Ignition.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 17:38:48 EEST

all-

help! ignition is currently seeking creative people to fill several
product development engineering positions. we need sharp folks with good
communications skills, plastics knowledge, sheet metal experience, pro/e
skills, and an interest in consulting to join our growing team. ignition,
located in plano, texas (suburb of dallas) currently employees over 50
industrial designers, engineers, and model makers in a full service product
development environment. we recently moved into a swanky new building, and
the work is fun. we wear shorts to work when it's hot, but we get serious
about adding value to our client's product development programs, and it
shows. check out some of our work at http://www.ignitioninc.com
<http://www.ignitioninc.com> and if you're interested, send a resume to me
via email, or fax it to 972-516-8690, with a cover sheet addressed to will
pattison. i'll make sure it gets to the right place.

will pattison, idsa
product development engineer
ignition
plano, tx