3D Systems North American Stereolithography Users Conference

From: JP Harrison (jharrison@3de.net)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 18:51:02 EEST

Dear 3D Systems SLA User,

As conference chairperson, it is my pleasure to announce the 2001 3D Systems North American Stereolithography Users Group (3DSNASUG) Annual Conference. This year's conference will once again be a World Conference. All 3D Systems SLA users from around the world are invited to attend. The 2001 conference will be held from March 18-22, 2001 at the Hilton Sandestin in Destin, Florida (www.sandestinresort.hilton.com).

Call For Participation

We are seeking your participation in this world conference. The agenda of presentations, tutorials and interactive sessions are being planned for the following subjects:

· Managing an operation

· Tutorials, beginner to advanced

· Processing techniques and tricks

· Part building techniques and tricks

· Financial side of SLA

· Operation and Maintenance

· Tooling applications

· Accuracy and diagnostic applications

· Resins

· Software and hardware issues

· Parts Fair & SL Excellence Awards Competition

· Vendor Fair

Please submit the attached Call for Participation if you would like to participate in the conference. Presentations should be creative and detail oriented.

The conference registration form is also attached. We encourage you to register early in order to save money on the conference registration fee and the hotel rate, and to assure a spot at the conference.

This year's event is three and a half days of new and exciting activities for the beginner and the advanced SLA user. You will have a chance to network, and to see old friends and make new ones. On behalf of the 2001 3DSNASUG Executive Committee, I hope you will join us in Florida.

Thank You,

Jim Harrison

2001 3DSNASUG Chairperson

P.S. - Check out our new web site at www.3dsnasug.com to find up-to-the-minute conference information!

Conference Registration
2001 3D Systems NASUG World Conference

And Annual Meeting

March 18-22, 2001

The Hilton Sandestin

Destin, Florida

F Call the Hilton at (850) 267-9500 by February 1, 2001 for

the 3DSNASUG rate of $125.00 (USD)E

      Name:
     __________________________
     Mail Code:
     _____________________

      Title:
     __________________________
     E-Mail:
     _____________________

      Dept:
     __________________________
     Phone:
     _____________________

      Company:
     __________________________
     Fax:
     _____________________

      Address:
     __________________________
     SLA Serial #:
     _____________________

     __________________________

      $
     $450 if postmarked before January 15th, 2001

      $
     $550 if postmarked between January 16th & February 28th, 2001

      $
     $650 if postmarked as of March 1st and for on-site registration

      $
     $50 each additional Excellence Award Dinner attendee

      $
     Total Registration Fee

[Registration covers all breakfasts, breaks, lunches, and the

World Famous Excellence Award Dinner]

NOTE: REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.

    NO REFUNDS AFTER FEBUARY 1, 2001.

*** Credit cards now accepted for payment! ***

Check one: Visa__ MasterCard__ American Express__ Diners Club__ Discovery__
Credit card #: ___________________________________ Exp. Date: ___________

Authorized signature: ___________________________

Print name: ___________________________

Send this completed form, along with your credit card information or your check or money order made payable to: 3DSNASUG, INC. to:

Adria Horton

3D Systems, Inc.
26081 Avenue Hall

Valencia, CA 91355
Ph: (661) 295-5600 ext. 2235

Fax: (661) 295-3404

Call for Participation

2001 3D Systems NASUG World Conference

and Annual Meeting

March 18-22, 2001

The Hilton Sandestin

Destin, Florida

                                                Some Possible Topics

      Finishing Techniques
     Accuracy
     New Resins

      Part Building Techniques
     Financial Side Of SLA
     New Applications

      Casting Applications
     Cases Studies and Success Stories Process Improvements

      Troubleshooting
     Operation and Maintenance
     Third Party Software

      Tooling Applications
     Other - Suggestions? Managing An Operation

Participant Information

      Name:
     ___________________________
     Mail Code:
     ______________________

      Title:
     ___________________________
     E-Mail:
     ______________________

      Dept:
     ___________________________
     Phone:
     ______________________

      Company:
     ___________________________
     Fax:
     ______________________

      Address:

     ___________________________

      ___________________________

How would You Like to Participate?

o Paper o Tutorial

o Interactive session o Parts Fair

o Volunteer o

o Other Area of Interest: ___________________________

By December 1, 2000: Mail, e-mail or fax this form and abstract to:

Jim Harrison

3Dimensional Engineering

2991 North Powerline Rd.

Pompano Beach, FL. 33026

Tel: (954) 972-9906

Fax: (954) 972-8903
Email: jharrison@3de.net

[Full paper, detailed outline, or paper copy

of slides (2/pg) is due by January 8, 2001.]

James P. Harrison
Director Of Operations
3Dimensional Engineering
2991 North Powerline Road