Fwd: FW: Protected File Data

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 15:11:13 EEST

>If you are using a windows O/S you should be able to do a (Alt+Print Screen)
>to capture an image of the view.
>If not mistaken, this, in effect will allow you to "cut" and "paste" into
>other apps. e-mail etc...

This is very true. You can use printscreen or ALT printscreen to copy a
screen into a buffer and then it can be pasted into Word for direct use or
programs like Photoshop for editing. No other software is needed.......

Also the icing printer has been around for well over 6-9 months. Most
grocery stores who sell birthday cakes sell cakes decorated with this
printer. The picture is tough and has a distinctly different taste than
regular icing. Also I believe a similar cannon jet is also used in the
Z-corp system and the work did first started at MIT using sugar.

Maybe this means that things are getting sweeter in the RP world.

Elaine
Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Albert Einstein said "if you want to become a genius, read fairy tales.
  If you want to become even smarter, read more fairy tales."
Elaine T. Hunt, Director elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
Clemson University 206 Fluor Daniel Bldg.
Clemson, SC 29634-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/rp/