Re: sdrc stls & supports

From: Todd Reese (todd.reese@realizeinc.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 21:30:31 EEST

thanks to everyone for all the tips. i received quite a few emails and
phone calls this morning regarding my post. in case anyone else has a
similar problem, here's what seemed to solve the dilemma.....

1) use bridgeworks to create supports

or

2) use the combine feature within lightyear and create supports on the
resulting stl.

thanks again,
todd