Re: Electrodes from wax models.

From: Bradley C. Fox (bfox@rapid-design.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 16:10:38 EEST

Vto:
You may have been referring to my email. Using an enhanced 3D Keltool
process, we can produce very high quality electrodes out of
Copper-Tungsten. Although we have been making these Copper-Tungsten
electrodes for some time, we recently did a project where the customer
built our "transfer mold" directly in ThermoJet (the 3D Systems ink-jet
based printer). We then cast our material directly into this wax mold.

The results were very good. Actually, the customer sent us 4 TJet wax
molds and therefore we made 4 electrodes from them.

Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Brad Fox
Rapid Design & Tooling Center
St. Paul, Minnesota USA