Positions available in Colorado

From: Paul Jaeger (lps@idcomm.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 23:18:09 EEST

Hello List,

I have a couple of customers that have asked me to keep my eye out for qualified personel.
What are they looking for? Glad you asked.

Candidates need to:

    -Be familiar with SLA pattern finishing.
    -Be able to make GOOD Silicone molds. (Both cut molds and Clay-Ups)
    -Be familiar with hand casting techniques (Meter-Mix experiance is a plus)
    -Be able to work well with others
    -Be resigned to coping with all those ugly mountains you have to stare at every day.

Please feel free to respond to me via E-Mail or phone (720)480-0991

Thanks,

Paul A. Jaeger
Liquid Plastic Solutions