Hasbro Consolidation

From: Deak, Steve (sdeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 23:07:30 EEST

Dear List:

After numerous Telephone and e-mail inquiries, I feel it is necessary to
provide this update.

As many of you already know, a press release issued yesterday announced the
consolidation of many Hasbro-owned facilities to the home location of
Pawtucket, Rhode Island, USA. The Hasbro Cincinnati location, including the
RP Lab, is affected whereby equipment located in Cincinnati will be
transitioned to facilities in Pawtucket. At present, there will be no
excess equipment for sale.

We are all deeply touched by the numerous phone calls and e-mails by
well-wishers. For those of you offering employment opportunities, we are
all especially grateful (and we want to continue to hear from you!). There
are many capable, motivated people (model makers, RP operators, CAD, RTV,
pattern makers, etc) ith their livlihoods disrupted who will be most
interested to speak to you. It will take some time to repond to all the
calls and e-mails. However, please be sensitive at this highly emotional
time. It will take some time to repond to all the calls and e-mails,
however, I will try to get the correspondence to the appropriate people.

Best regards.

Steve Deak
Mgr.-Rapid Prototyping e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Hasbro, Inc. voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
615 Elsinore Place fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
Cincinnati, OH 45202 USA Making The World Smile TM