Antw: Materials

From: Heinz Scholten (heinz.scholten@degussa-huels.de)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 12:53:45 EEST

Dear Mrs. Casanova,

as you are informed, Degussa-Hüls is only the supplier of Nylon 12 powders as basic material for laser sintering. If you need details what materials can be used please contact the experts at EOS and DTM.
Best regards
H. Scholten

>>> raf <raf@ticino.com> 10/06 7:07 >>>
Dear list

I'm very interesting in Selective Laser Sintering technology.
Does someone let my know which are the plastic materials powder
that can be used with theese machines?
I know that Nylon (Polyamide), Polystyrol and Polycarbonate are
in use....
why not others polymers such POM, PET, PE, PP, .....
all the informations are wellcome

thank you very much

Claudia Casanova