RE: Powder Recycling

From: Julian Brett (bre2608n@dlstud1.uel.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 17:24:17 EEST

Hello James
There is a mechanical device out already. We're about to order one
from the suppliers, it costs around £600. If you contact Umak -
resellers - they can tell you more about it:
http://www.umak.co.uk/index.htm
If not I might be able to find out more about it.
One of the messiest jobs is getting the powder from the vacuum cleaner
bag to the sieving area, whether it be automated or manual. Also the
changing of the vacuum cleaner pipe to the dust removal unit causes
mess.
I'm sure there's plenty of scope for improvement whatever the sieving
unit is like.
Contact me if you need more info.
best regards
Julian