RE: Scanning software

From: Anshuman Razda (razdan@asu.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 19:10:14 EEST

The process is called stereophotogrammetry and none of the software I have
tested work. You have to manually pick points in different views and the
accuracy suffers. Unless there is new software that is automated and
accurate that has come to the market that I dont know about.

AR

Dr Anshuman Razdan,
Director PRISM
MC 5906, GWC 574