RP CONSULTANT ?... know any case ? Friday humor !!

From: Rafael Santillan (rsanti@3drapid.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 22:26:42 EEST

A shepherd was herding his flocks in a remote pasture
when suddenly a brand new Jeep Cherokee advanced out of
a dust cloud towards him. The driver, a young man in a
Brioni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and a YSL
tie leans out of the window and asks the shepherd: \"If
I can tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your
flock, will you give me one?\"

The shepherd looks at the yuppie, then at his
peacefully grazing flock and calmly answers \"Sure.\"

The yuppie parks the car, and fires up his GPS
satellite navigation system. Once he knows his exact
position, he whips out his laptop, connects it to a
cell-phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet to
access satellite surveillance data. He downloads the
latest photo of the area, feeds the digital data into a
database, and pops up some 60 Excel spreadsheets full
of complex formulas. Finally he prints out a 150 page
report on his hi-tech miniaturized printer, turns to
the shepherd and says: \"You have exactly 1586 sheep in
your flock!\"

The shepherd nods. \"That\'s correct. As agreed, you can
take one of the sheep\" He then watches the young man
make his selection and bundle it in the Cherokee.

Then the shepherd says: \"If I can tell you exactly what
your business is, will you give me my sheep back?\"

\"Why not?\" answers the young man.

\"You are a Consultant\" says the shepherd.

\"That\'s right,\" says the yuppie, \"How did you manage to
guess that?\"

\"Easy\" answers the shepherd. \"You turn up here although
nobody called you. You want to be paid for the answer
to a question I already knew the solution to. And you
don\'t know anything about my business because you just
took my dog.\"

* Dr. Rafael Santillan, Phone: 52-42-226774 *
* Director 3D RAPID Fax: 52-42-226774 *
* Mobile: 52-42-366015 *
* Email: rsanti@3drapid.com *
* Address: Priv. Martin Carrera 105, *
* Colonia Presidentes *
* City: Queretaro,Qro. MEXICO. Zip. 76080 *
* WEB: http://www.3drapid.com *