RP Forum, 'The future of RP'

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 04:31:25 EEST

Dear rp-ml

Many thanks for the volunteers and suggestions for the forum.

I have just been informed that MCB cannot run the forum until March 2001,
due to their undertaking a massive overhaul of their Internet resources. We
are still going ahead and everything else is the same however.

So far I have had offers to convene sessions on

- RP and Architecture
- Rapid Tooling, which looks like it may be split into 2 sub-areas.
- RP and Architecture
- RP and the Internet
- Integrated systems

I think we should also continue the discussion on RP and Art. I also plan
to continue the discussion on Colour RP. Any other suggestions?

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson
Associate Professor
Dept. Mechanical Engineering
The University of Hong Kong
tel: +852 28597901
fax: +852 28585415
email: igibson@hkucc.hku.hk

I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between.