re: Point Cloud Data to CAD File

From: Rob Bannerman (rbanner@paraform.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 19:49:26 EEST

Chatham;

Paraform is your Solution! I am an application engineer at Paraform .
Paraform 2.0 takes points (300,000.plus into the millions) and converts them
into NURBS that are easily machined the parameterization of the flow lines,
creation of solids, feature extraction, etc allows this. The file can be
outpout as iges, sat, vda or step for you downstream machining package or
CAD system. Please call me for further information.

Rob Bannerman
Application Engineer
PARAFORM, INC.
http://www.paraform.com