Hasbro Outplacement Consultants

From: Deak, Steve (sdeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 16:13:28 EET

Dear List:

Hasbro officials announced October 12, 2000 the Cincinnati plant will close
December 22, 2000 in accordance with Federal Law regarding plant closings.
Operations from Cincinnati will be consolidated to headquarters located in
Pawtucket, RI. Thank you to everyone who have sent position openings for
RP, product development and model shop positions. I have taken these
e-mails and posted them in our model shop. However, there is now a more
formal method of contacting potential candidates for your openings.

Hasbro has contracted an outplacement consultant, Right Management
Consultants, to assist Hasbro-Cincinnati personnel through the end of the
year. If you are interested in CAD, Designers, Engineers, RP (of course!),
Sales, Marketing, Quality Assurance, etc, Right Management Consultants will
be coordinating interviews and job fairs as needed. Please send your career
opportunities to Shaun McAleenan, Right Management Consultants, telephone
513-733-1313.

I hope this information will help you get to the people you require.

Best regards.

Steve Deak
Mgr.-Rapid Prototyping e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Hasbro, Inc. voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
615 Elsinore Place fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
Cincinnati, OH 45202 USA Making The World Smile TM