Promote and learn about EVENTS of interest to the RP community

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 16:55:52 EET

Subj: Promote and learn about EVENTS of interest to the RP community

Greetings:

*** There is a new place to promote and learn about EVENTS of interest to the
RAPID PROTOTYPING community. There is now a comprehensive Calendar of
Upcoming Events on the Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping web site. We
believe this is the most complete listing available anywhere. If you have a
previously announced event scheduled from TODAY through 2002, PLEASE check
the information posted for it. Let us know about any additions or
corrections you'd like.

MOST IMPORTANT, WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO LET US KNOW ABOUT ANY NEW EVENTS YOU
SCHEDULE. Please place us on your NEWS RELEASE list or other lists you use
to keep interested parties up to date and informed. Event listings are free
and our contact information is given below.

--------------
Several other useful changes and additions have also been made to the
Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping web site:

***The latest installment of the Compleat RPML archive is now available as a
Zip file with all postings for the last 6 months through 10/5/00. There are
now more than 15,200 pages available in the archive.

***You can now get a FREE BANNER AD on the Worldwide Guide to Rapid
Prototyping web site. We may even be willing to design your ad without
charge. Is there a catch? Of course, there's a catch - you have to
reciprocate. Details are available from a link on our home page, and this
offer may be withdrawn soon.

***Commercial companies, service bureaus and all other RP organizations have
been enjoying 25 word descriptions placed with their listings without charge.
 On the theory that talk is cheap, the limit has been INCREASED to 50 words.
Existing descriptions can be updated and new ones are encouraged. Tell the
world about your special abilities and why people should beat a path to your
door.

All of the above and more is available at:

 <A HREF="http://home.att.net/~castleisland/">Worldwide Guide to Rapid
Prototyping </A>

[ if that's not visible as a link: http://home.att.net/~castleisland/ ]

Ed Grenda