SLA Maintenance in the UK

From: CES Sector DERA Malvern (spur8@dera.gov.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 12:05:18 EET

Dear All

The 3D Systems maintenance contract for my SLA250 is up for renewal very soon and I was wondering whether anyone else could give advice on the advantages / disadvantages of changing service provider, i.e. cost of Lightyear upgrades, rectifying resin / build problems if using Vantico products instead of Somos etc.

Reason for query: I have recently obtained a competitive quotation from Sibco (Europe) Ltd who are also a DSM Somos supplier.

Regards

Ian Unwin IEng MIIE
Defence Evaluation & Research Agency
CES (ES) Dept. Room C811/12
St Andrews Road
Gt Malvern
Worcester WR14 3PS
United Kingdom
Tel +44(0)1684 896731
Fax +44(0)1684 896331
Email imunwin@dera.gov.uk
or spur8@dera.gov.uk

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.