For the attention of Julian Brett, University Of East London

From: JAMES.A. (JAMES.A.@tinyworld.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 15:42:33 EET

Julian

Thank you for your reply to my powder recycling question. I have been trying to get in contact with you but the E-mail address "designer@cwcom.net" has not worked. Could you please send an E-mail to me at James.A.@tinyworld.co.uk so that I could get back in touch with you.
Have you recieved your powder recycling machine from UMAK as I'm really interested in finding out more about it. I have tried getting information from them myself but not really got anywhere. I'd really like to hear what you think of it.

Thank you
James Jack