Affordable Offshore $100 15250

From: andrew@lionnet.com
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 13:31:19 EET

PARTNERS WANTED $100 TO START

Open a secured offshore bank account and
access your funds with a MasterCard

No Social Security Number or Security Check

Develop a secondary offshore income of
$500 to $5,000 a day or more - you decide!!

Unlimited Global Market,
Unlimited Monthly Income,
all CONFIDENTIAL.

YOU CAN:
Eliminate your debt
Secure your Assets
Save on Taxes
and create Wealth!

The Super Rich have done this for years...
Isn't it time you started?

Please submit your email address and we will send you
complete details about our program and a unique referral code to access our private web site or fax your name and email address to
(253) 669-9423

ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS & CLICK SUBMIT FOR MORE INFO

The be removed from our future mailings please send email
to aruba30@arabia.com with remove in the subject or simply click here