"Atoms from Bits" comes to SoCal

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 23:26:27 EET

Dear Friends,

         It debuted in Paris, France this May and has since been presented
in Scottsdale, Arizona, Mexico City, and Cardiff, Wales. Now I'm happy to
present my latest vision of the future of digital manufacturing for the
first time in my home region of Southern California.

         What: "Atoms from Bits -- The Digital Revolution in Manufacturing"
         When: Tuesday, November 28, 2000, 6 pm
         Where: Dinner meeting of TIE San Diego
         For more information: Go to http://www.tiesandiego.com

         I'd be happy to see you there. This is a fun presentation with
audience involvement.

         The pace of development in digital manufacturing is picking up.
New technologies, new materials, and Internet distribution models are
combining to move us closer every day to mainstream custom manufacturing on
home and office digital "fabbers." With the decline in the financial
markets for "dot com" companies, it is now time for investors to again turn
their attention to hot entrepreneurial companies with technologies that
produce tangible products. That's what digital manufacturing is all about,
and it is set to be the NEXT BIG THING.

         A paper based on my presentation in Wales last month can be found
at http://www.ennex.com/publish/200010-MB-AtomsFromBits.sht. The press
release on the debut presentation is at
http://www.ennex.com/announce/20000501.sht. I look forward to answering
your questions about the digital manufacturing revolution.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation
Marshall@Ennex.com